I deactivated my facebook till Election Result


My facebook news feeds is now full of political propaganda that's why I'm thinking about to leave fb. I was here for knowledge & current affairs related inputs.
It's not mean I hate politics like some foolish people tends to say these day.
I can also condemn anyone or support another May be or not some political leaders or party could get benefits when I'll share some recommending posts on social media, but what will I get from all this bullshit? It'll just debilitate our democratic system & an individual's psychological freedom.
It's not a race where I'll cheer for my favorite one It's democracy where everyone has it's own opinion & if not then he should have.

Comments

Popular post of Gourav

गोरखालैंड समस्या और समाधान विश्लेषण

Is Indian Democracy really in danger?

थोरियम एक बेहतरीन ऊर्जा विकल्प